An excellent immersion blender comes as the best compliment for any modern kitchen. It helps in the daily basic kitchen tasks with suitability.
However, an immersion blender is one of the appliances that can stand in for bulky and heavy tools.
An immersion blender can practically perform basic tasks of blending minor ingredients. Besides, what still may sound hard to understand is whether the blender can crush ice.
Nonetheless, it’s tough to crush the ice with an immersion blender. If you blend without following instructions, you might end up losing your blender.
Some tools and accessories may work with the mixer to provide an effective ice crushing. You may have to buy the tools and accessories, but you may be lucky as some blenders hare packed with the tools.
Sadly, powerful immersion blender doesn’t meet the technical requirements for crushing ice.
Practically, to crush the ice with an immersion blender, you may have to check out these simple steps.
- Load your ice into the blenders beaker
- Attach and blend by removing part of the shaft to attach the hand blender to the jar properly.
- Make use of the extra jars that you can place the shafts into.
- You can then use your hand blender as a countertop blender.
- Finally, the ice gets crushed into smoothies.
Ideally, your blender cannot work independently to crush ice. Be cautious when trying to break the ice with an immersion blender. You may destroy your stick blender blade as well as the motor.