A meat slicer, also called a slicing machine, deli slicer or simply a slicer, is a tool used in butcher stores and delicatessens to slice meats, sausages, cheeses, and other deli by-products.
There are many types of best budget meat slicers available on market you can use. As a new customer, you might be concerned about choosing the budget-friendly meat slicer.
When buying the meat slicer machine there are many styles to consider including brands, Power and Speed, Durability, Size, Cleaning, Safety.
We’ve researched Best Meat Slicer for the Money according to Customer reviews and Expert Guide to help you identify the best one.
- Editorial Recommendations: Top 5 Best Meat Slicer
- Best Meat Slicer under $150- Top 7
- 1.OSTBA Meat Slicer– Top Pick
- 2.Chef’s Choice 615A Electric Meat Slicer– Best Quality
- 3.CUSIMAX Meat Slicer-Most Safe
- 4.NESCO FS-250 Meat Slicer-Budget-Friendly
- 5.BESWOOD 10″ Premium Meat Slicer-Most Durable
- 6.Chefman Electric Deli Meat Slicer– Advanced Design
- 7.Maxi-Matic Elite Platinum Meat Slicer– Perfect for Home users
- How to Choose the Best Meat Slicer- Buying Guide
- Types of Slicer
- Using the procedure of Meat Grinder
- Cleaning Process
- How to use Meat Slicer?
- How to Clean Meat Slicer?
Editorial Recommendations: Top 5 Best Meat Slicer
- Top Pick –OSTBA Meat Slicer
- Best Quality–Chef’s Choice 615A Electric Meat Slicer
- Most Safe –CUSIMAX Meat Slicer
- Budget Friendly –NESCO FS-250 Meat Slicer
- Most Durable –BESWOOD 10″ Premium Meat Slicer–
Best Meat Slicer under $150- Top 7
Nowadays, getting recommendations has become easier. But all of them are not authentic. So, you need to find out the authentic ones. Here we are with the research-driven details, facts about products that will assist you to buy the best-rated meat slicer according to your choice.
1.OSTBA Meat Slicer– Top Pick
The meat slicer includes a serrated blade to slice different foods, beef, deli, frozen meat, cheese, bread, vegetable, fruits, saving your time preparing.
If you need super thin meat or cheese, the OSTBA meat slicer is perfect for you, I would recommend this to friends & family or anyone who frequently cooks large cuts of meat.
This is the last best meat slicer home use under $100 that we are presenting here. This can be your one! So, let’s go and dive into the features of “OSTBA Meat Slicer.
Precisely cut meat: You can cut the meat precisely with this slicer. The precisely cut meats look like a chef’s cut. This slicer has an adjustable thickness system. From super thin to 3 or 4’’ thick approximately.
Proper protection: You need to press both the safety lock & power button simultaneously to start the slicer and avoid mistakes. It has non-slippery suction cup feet. While operating, these keep the slicer stable.
Easy cleaning: The most attractive feature of this slicer is its removable parts. It provides you with a removable ring-guard cover. This cover helps you to prevent the building up of debris on the surface. You can remove the blade, carriage, extension, and also food pusher. So, it is easy for you to clean this easily.
What We Like
- It will provide you with precisely cut meats
- Easy to clean and easy to slices very compact
- This device has proper safety and hygiene maintenance
- Smooth operation & Easy to operate
- Easy to assemble and disassemble
- Every single part is removable, easy to clean
What We Don’t Like
- little difficult to clean, but not horrible
- low power
2.Chef’s Choice 615A Electric Meat Slicer– Best Quality
Chef’s Choice 615A is the best electric meat slicer for the money. This Electric Meat Slicer has a great, heavy-duty body, quiet, efficient, easy to use, and clean. It’s perfect for Professional Use of Home
We now cut loaves of bread, lunch meat, vegetables sliced. Makes eating Whole Foods and healthy so much easier.
Here, we got a product that is chosen by the professionals. Chefs like this one. So, what features Chef’s Choice 615A Electric Meat Slicer-choice of professionals has got for us?
Easy using procedure: This just needs 2 steps for slicing meat. Firstly, put the meat into the sliding tray, pass it over the blade and turn on the slicer. Next, slide the control button and pull! That’s it.
Fine structure: The outlook of this slicer is rugged.
This slicer has been made of cast aluminum and stainless steel. It also has a metal pusher.
Multi-purpose blade: This has a long and edgy blade. This blade is used for a variety of foods.
Durability: This meat slicer is made of long-lasting materials. So it has long durability.
What We Like
- This slicer is more powerful than others
- Easy and smooth operating system.
- Made of long-lasting material
- It has versatile blades
- Runs quietly, slices smoothly
- The slice thickness guide is sturdy, preventing flex and giving consistent slices
What We Don’t Like
- Power sourcing is not so good.
- It cannot hold frozen meats firmly
3.CUSIMAX Meat Slicer-Most Safe
Why Choose Cusimax Meat Slicer?
Professional Level of Equipment that Achieves, The quality of the slicer is very good, easy to use, low noise, sharp blade, and the sliced meat are thin and even.
If you’re looking for a very reasonably priced meat & cheese slicer that is user-friendly and not a huge hassle to clean up, this is an excellent option—the value equation I exceptional!
This is the last best meat slicer home use that we are presenting here. It can change your selection, right? So, let’s dig into the features of -CUSIMAX Meat Slicer – the efficient slicer.
Advanced Design: This product claims to have an advanced bearing and belt drive structure. This slicer does not need lubricants while operating.
Easy Cleaning: You do not need to worry about cleaning up the food hidden in it. It contains a hidden track design and also a removable blade. These will help you to clean the machine easily. Moreover, these are dishwasher safe, so they will be easy to clean.
Different Thickness: It has a high-quality blade. You can adjust the thickness from super thin to thick to slice various food.
What We Like:
- Super sharp and Easy to Disassemble
- Very easy to make thickness adjustments
- This motor runs quiet & smooth does the job quickly
- Perfect for slicing meat for jerky
- Cost-effective, awesome safety measures
- It cuts cheese, meats, and bread all very well
What We Don’t Like:
- It is sturdy and stable and doesn’t use much counter space
- Tray is not easy to remove
4.NESCO FS-250 Meat Slicer-Budget-Friendly
I chose this one due to its mostly metal construction, adjustable, high quality, and solid machine, which I found a huge plus beyond its durability because you’ll need stability to finely cut meats and cheeses safely. This is my first slicer so I do not have anything to really compare it to.
There are many meat slicers under $200 outside. What features should the perfect meat slicers for the home have? Let’s have a look at the features of – NESCO FS-250 meat slicer.
The Blade: The blade is made of stainless steel and 8.7 inches in measurement. This larger size of the blade makes the machine go through less rotation making the motor work less. It has serrated edges that make the blade very capable of cutting through meats with even thickness.
Easy Cleaning: The model is designed to be cleaned easily. The carriage can slide over. So you can tilt it over the sink and clean it. For more thorough cleaning, you can detach the blade and wash it easily.
Adjustable key: This provides you with an adjustable key. This key is to adjust the level of thickness.
Detachable Parts: This slicer’s blade is detachable. It can be detached easily. It helps to clean thoroughly.
What We Like-
- It has a stronger motor than average ones Even slices cold cuts thin
- This has a super easy cleaning process, Easy to handle
- Super easy to disassemble and also assemble
- The suction caps are nice as this makes the slicer easy to use without movement
- Great for slicing vegetables
- Easy to handle
What We Don’t Like-
- Very thin cuts are a little difficult but with practice it’s great
5.BESWOOD 10″ Premium Meat Slicer-Most Durable
This is a very high-quality machine that could easily be used for light commercial purposes.
It is the best meat slicer for bread. We used it to slice home-roasted turkey breast, homemade shoulder roast beef, semi-frozen shoulder for beef jerky, and even loaves of homemade bread.
Here we are with another durable meat grinder. Do you know that it also has nice features? If, No, then, let’s check the features of – BESWOOD 10” Premium – best slicer for home.
Powerful: This machine comes up with a 240-watt motor. It also includes a top-quality blade. The 240-watt motor is very capable of working fast. This blade and motor help you to work fast.
No noise: You may think that a large food slicer with a 240-watt motor would be so noisy. But it is not! The motor is stored in a body made of aluminum. This aluminum keeps the noise inside.
Blade: It also includes a top-quality blade. This blade helps you to work precisely. It’s a great thing to have.
Strong Structure: This slicer has a strong body structure. This helps you with the slicing.
What We Like
- Perfect for Commercial and for Home use
- Well made and easy to disassemble for clean up
- Slices mozzarella and meat effortlessly
- Easily sliced homemade bacon/smoked pork belly that was frozen
- Very sturdy construction and smooth operation
- Easy to use functions
What We Don’t Like
- Not clean-up friendly
- A little challenge to disassemble to clean
6.Chefman Electric Deli Meat Slicer– Advanced Design
Although the Chefman is not a commercial-grade build, it is certainly acceptable for home use. Excellent addition to your kitchen, food truck, a small restaurant, or as a gift.
This product’s name is kind of interesting. Isn’t it? However, the smallest size slicer can be the best home meat slicer. Let’s see – Chefman Electric Deli- the smallest one has to offer.
Easy Using Procedure: It has a powerful 180-Watt AC motor. It has a blade made of serrated stainless steel. The blade is 8.6 inches, so it is easy for foods to glide through the slicer. This helps you to cut up the food easily in time.
Sleek Design: This slicer is small with a compact design. T. This small-sized slicer is lightweight.
Easy Cleaning: This has a dishwasher-safe food carriage that can release quickly. This helps to clean even more simply. These can be cleaned easily.
What We Like-
- This has sturdy non-slippery feet
- It provides safety guards to ensure safe slicing
- Easy removal of blade and carriage
- The machine is extremely easy to clean and use
- Blade is nice, sharp and cuts clean
- Faster and easier then hand slicing
What We Don’t Like
- It bogs down heavily when slicing bricks of cheese
- Not designed for regular use
7.Maxi-Matic Elite Platinum Meat Slicer– Perfect for Home users
Looking for a way to enjoy your favorite salamis, hard cheeses, or meats without having to run out to the store every other day?
The Elite Platinum meat slicer will make the excellent housewarming, birthday, anniversary, retirement, or Christmas present!
This is one of the best meat slicers for cheese nowadays. So, let’s go to and check the features of – Maxi-Matic Elite – the ultimate home meat slicer.
Precise Cutting: This is a multipurpose meat slicer. This allows any kind of slicing. You just have to adjust the desired thickness for your food! You can easily choose the size from the razor and start slicing.
Easy Cleaning: It has been designed for easy cleaning. The slicer comes with a removable blade having serrated edges. You can easily remove the blade from the compartment and clean it thoroughly. It has sturdy and non-slippery construction. This helps to keep it in place while cleaning.
Assembling: It is an easy assembling slicer. You can detach the blade out of the compartment easily. Again attaching the blade is also very easy that helps you assembling it.
Durability: This has long durability as it is mainly made of cast iron- these kinds of metals are needed to make your product more reliable.
What We Like
- It is made of cast iron which has long durability
- Good sharp blades, provides precisely cut meats
- Compact for easy storage
- Disassembling and reassembling the slicer is easy
- Easy to use, easy to clean, cuts perfect slices.
What We Don’t Like-
- The plastic on the blade is not of good quality
How to Choose the Best Meat Slicer- Buying Guide
Finding a perfect product based on your need is a bit tough. But it becomes easier if you know where to focus. And here we are to assist you with that. Are you interested? If yes, then why wait for more? Let’s dig into the main part.
Types of Slicer
Typically, there are mainly two types of meat slicers.
One is “Manual meat slicer” and the other one is “Electric meat slicer” You need to choose the type first. What type of meat slicer do you recommend. Electric or Manual?
Before that, you must go through the pros and cons of both types. Then, you should select the one that is more helpful for you.
After choosing the type of machine you need to be sure about the materials of the machine. A good machine will be made of good and proper materials.
The perfect materials for a meat slicer are stainless steel, aluminum, cast iron, etc. Before buying you must check on the materials first.
The motor is a vital part of a meat slicer. There are various motors outside. But you need the perfect one for you. Because every motor does not work efficiently.
So, you need to check out the quality and work efficiency of the motor before buying a meat slicer.
We can say that blades are the most important part of a meat slicer. Blades can be of many types. You need to make sure that the blade is of top-notch quality.
It can have serrated edges that help to cut meat finely. You should know these things. You need to ensure a good type of blade before buying.
Using the procedure of Meat Grinder
If you look around, you will see various types of meat slicers out there. Usually, a meat slicer has some basic techniques to be used. But, nowadays people are inventing new types of the slicer.
These new slicers have different techniques to be used. So, you should keep that in mind and search. Before buying a slicer you should ask for a user manual. From that manual, you can learn how to use meat slicers.
The one thing you should consider most is the cleaning process. But, sometimes it is not that easy. Some slicers do not have removable blades and those are tough to clean.
Some slicers do have removable blades. Those slicers are easy to clean. So, you need to ensure that the slicer has a good cleaning system. But there is another question.
How often should a meat slicer be cleaned? If you use it constantly then you should clean it every four hours. But other than that you can wash it after every use.
Now, lastly, the most important thing is the budget. What characteristics the meat slicer has! The main factor or thing is budget. Your budget will change your selection.
So, before buying any of these you need to compare your budget with the price range. Then you will understand what you can have according to your budget.
So, these are the factors that you should consider in the first place whenever you buy a meat slicer. There is a wide range of various types of meat slicers.
You must buy one carefully. Considering these factors will help you to choose the best one for you.
How to use Meat Slicer?
There are some easy steps to use a meat slicer. If you see the procedures are relevant then you should go for that product.
● Step 1: Placing the meat into the carriage
● Step 2: Turn on the adjuster knob to adjust the thickness
● Step 3: Turn the switch on and push the handle.
● Step 4: Push the carriage back and start slicing.
● Step 5: When you have cut enough slices then turn the slicer off.
How to Clean Meat Slicer?
There are some easy steps to use a meat slicer; mostly these will provide you the easiest manner in terms of usages. So, if you get any kind of those attributes in those products, pick that up.
● Step 1: Unplug the machine and set the blade to zero.
● Step 2: Start with wiping away large food particles and then disassemble the machine.
● Step 3: Start washing, then rinse and sanitize all parts.
● Step 4: You can use a small brush on the slicer to scrub small areas.
● Step 5: You need to allow the slicer to air dry and then reassemble.
We hope that you have gone through all the details. We hope you picked the best meat slicer for the money. That’s great! It means you went through the whole research.
We hope that you found it helpful. So the time you gave us turned out worthy. Right? Yes, it is! Congratulations, on taking this step, and understanding your betterment. Thank you for staying with us.